Tangential cut head
Ronchini Massimo Srl offers technological solutions for the creation of products for packaging, visual communication, construction and industry, working with expanded and compact plastic materials, composite materials, cardboard and more.
The peculiarity of this technology is that the blade must always be oriented tangentially to the path. The right tangential orientation is guaranteed by a motor driven by the numerical control which manages the rotation of the blade.
As for the cutting angle, the smaller it is, the easier the cut will be, but this will lead to an increase in the “overcut”.
Characteristics of the composition
The blades are normally in solid tungsten carbide or hard metal (HM) this for maximum duration and cutting precision. As for flat blades, the most important parameters are “the wedge angle” and “the cutting angle”. The smaller the wedge angle, the better it is cut with the blade.
Mainly this type of technology works on fabrics, felts, rubbers, needlepunches, doormats, plastics in rolls, cardboards and foams.
The thinnest materials foresee the tangential cut with a fixed blade, in which the blade pressure is guaranteed by a pneumatic piston with manual calibration by means of a pressure switch.
For hard and thick materials, the head can be used in the oscillating version, the blade will oscillate at high frequency on its axis.
- Diameter 24 mm
- Tangential cut head with oscillating or fixed blade
- Motorized and interpolated rotation
- “Home rotating axis” reference with integrated inductive sensor
- Pneumatic setting of cut pressure (Fixed blade mode)
- Standard grip tang 43 mm, H7 tolerance
- Blade holder type A 0,64 mm
- Blade holder type B 1,00 mm
- Blade holder type C 1,50 mm
- Blade holder for round blade
- Adjustable V-Cut blade holder