5-axes CNC milling machine for eyewear with robotic interlock
A 5-axes milling machine for eyewear: extremely flexible, fast, precise and fully automated. A professional milling solution to produce glasses both in large batches and in small series or for prototyping.
A single machine for Glasses fronts | Masks | Temples | Accessories
FrameVX simplifies your way of producing eyewear, masks and accessories, thanks to the perfect synchronization between the robotic loading system and the high-precision milling machine. Setup times reduced to minimum for quickly switch from productions without having to reconfigure all the machinery.
Innovative and patented high-tech solution for produce glasses and masks.
FrameVX is equipped with 3 removable and refillable magazines outside the machine. The self-centering depots will be able to accommodate all types of blanks up to the size of 80 × 210 mm, and they can also accommodate masks blanks from the smallest to the largest sizes. The Robot equipped with an optical vision system will read and check the contents of the depots, making the raw material pass through all the processing stages of the 5-axes milling machine, up to the evacuation of the finished product.
Depending on the size of the blank, the robot will automatically choose the correct gripping tool without any setting or adjustment by the operator.
View the brochure
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
FrameVX for milling eyewear in cellulose acetate, wood, horn, polyamide and optyl
FrameVX can perform: 3D milling, cuts, engravings, holes and contours to create fronts and temples with even very complex designs.
The 1.8 kW spindle at 24,000 rpm and the sturdy steel structure allow you to mill all the main frame materials such as: cellulose acetate, wood, horn, polyamide, optyl, etc.
CNC milling machine for high precision eyewear
FrameVX has been designed to mill at very high precision and guarantee extremely smooth and fast interpolation on 5 axes thanks to the automated 4/5th axes group with Harmonic Drive gearboxes, motorization with Yaskawa Sigma 7 absolute encoders and system piloted with Ethercat bus.
The steel structure is heavy and extremely rigid to reduce any type of vibration to minimum and guarantee centesimal milling precision. The circular ball screws and the rectified guides reduce any mechanical play to zero.
5-axes worktop for glasses milling
Robot for material automatic handling
High precision mechanical components
FrameVX is equipped with the best mechanical components for high-speed CNC milling machines, to guarantee reliability and long-term precision.
Rhino NC | CAD CAM software to design your glasses
Import the 3D design of the frame and define the best tool path to make it. With Rhino NC you have a professional CAM software to work continuously with all the 5 interpolated axes of FrameVX.
The software also allows you to design the glasses from the beginning with the shape you prefer: draw the glasses and define the tool path for milling the blank, you can see the simulation of the milling tool during processing.
XMC 5 HMI | Software for FrameVX control
XMC 5 HMI is the operator interface for Windows® environment simple and intuitive that allows you to have under control all the commands necessary to pilot FrameVX. Through the software interface it is possible to: import the machinings, analyze the project from the 2D/ 3D preview and start the machining. Through the integrated plug-in Analytics 4.0, all productivity and processing status data are managed and processed in real time.
FrameVX for industry 4.0
For a smart and flexible factory, to maintain its leadership and its market share, it is necessary to continuously evolve and innovate the products. FrameVX perfectly integrated with the new concepts of industry 4.0, responds effectively to current market needs.
FrameVX is equipped with the XMC 5 numerical control designed by our company, which integrates the 4.0 Analytics software for data analysis. In addition to real-time production monitoring, the following functions are available:
• Life statistics, machinery wear and predictive maintenance
• Statistics of the current state of the machine in real-time
• Production statistics
• Data exportable and readable by other analysis or management software (.csv)
• Connection to multiple machines with the same software
Technical features - FrameVX
- XYZBC “High Speed” interpolated 5 axes milling machine specifically designed for eyewear
- Electro-welded steel frame with 6/8 mm thick structural tubular and oven distension
- XYZ advances with precision ball bearing screws
- XYZ slidings on recirculating ball bearing units and high stiffness rectified guides
- Cabling with robotic mobile laying cables and cable carries chains
- XY axes maximum speed until 500 mm/sec [30,0 m/min]
- Z axis maximum speed until 300 mm/sec [15,0 m/min]
- XY axes brushless Yaskawa Sigma 7 motors with encoder 1.000.000 pulses/rev
- Z axis brushless Yaskawa Sigma 7 motor with encoder 1.000.000 pulses/rev and magnetic brake
- Yaskawa Sigma 7 power drivers with Ethercat piloting system
- Numeric control with integrated multifunction PLC, able to manage up until 5 interpolated axes thanks to the adoption of a new RISC 32 bit processor with 264 Mhz clock
- Spindle overfeed 0-100% on operating panel
- Axes overfeed during machining 0-120% on operating panel
- Axes overfeed during rapid movements 0-120% on operating panel
- 2,0Kw 24.000 Rpm electrospindle “40.000 Rpm Optional”
- Cooling tool system during metal processing with single nozzle cooling nebulizer and electric pump, with switching on and off managed by software
- Cooling tool system during plastics processing with a single nozzle cooling blower and electro-valve, with switching on and off managed by software
- Machine table and working area lighting with four 6400 K cold light ceiling lights
- Carpentry and lexan integrated safety protections with manual opening
- Retractable drawer for collecting chips
- Retractable drawer for collecting machined pieces
- Manuals and documentation
Electronic handwheel for the manual management of axes
- Specific for XMC 5 numeric control
- Handwheel pursuit axis
- Axes selector and speed selector for XYZB axes
- 4 function keys
- “Deadman” presence operator button
- Emergency stop button
- Connection via DB25 connector- Maximum dimensions 2500 x 1800 x 2000/3000 (H) mm
- Indicative weight 1.200 kg
- Power supply 400 Vac 32 A three-phase