Price starting from:
€ 33.000,00 ex. works
Bench CNC router for sartorial glasses milling
Our entry level CNC router expressly designed for the prototyping and production of sartorial eyewear. RM-EasyStep3D OCH is a 4 interpolated axes CNC router with table dimensions. Designed for the milling of fronts and temples, RM-EasyStep3D OCH offers a complete solution both for those who already produce glasses and for new opticians and manufacturers who are looking for a simple and effective machine to start producing.
RM-EasyStep3D OCH for milling eyewear in cellulose acetate, wood, horn, polyamide and optyl
RM-EasyStep3D OCH can perform: cuts, incisions, holes and contours to create fronts and temples with even very complex designs.
The 0.8 kW spindle at 24,000 rpm and the sturdy steel structure allow you to mill all the main frame materials such as: cellulose acetate, wood, horn, polyamide, optyl, aluminum, titanium.
Processing video with RM-EasyStep3D OCH
Processing video with RM-EasyStep3D OCH
High speed electrospindle
RM-EasyStep3D OCH is equipped with an 800 W electrospindle at 24,000 rpm for high speed milling. The air cooling system allows perfect heat dissipation and avoids any problem of overheating.
The elastic pliers for attaching the cutters allow you to accommodate tools up to 7 mm in diameter and ensure perfect tool balance, considerably reducing any vibration during processing.
Worktop with fastening system for glasses milling
In addition to the aluminum worktop with “T” slots for flat work on temples and accessories, RM-EasyStep3D OCH features a specific fastening system for milling glasses.
The eyewear top includes a double fastening system with:
- Pneumatic vice: adaptable to the size of the raw tablets, for milling the inside of the front
- Fourth interpolated axis with expandable vices: to fix the frame internally and perform contouring, modeling and drilling of the front
High quality components and Made in Italy construction
RM-EasyStep3D OCH guarantees quality fronts obtained at the best performance thanks to the mechanical electronic components and software with which it is equipped.
High precision ball screws
Thanks to the High Precision ball screws you can always get perfect positioning of the axes. The motors can fully exploit their torque thanks to the low friction between screw and nut-screws.
Linear motion guides
The slidings of the axes are always fast and fluid thanks to the linear motion guides. The precision of the milling process is guaranteed by the very high rigidity of the guides, which they always keep the bridge in an accurate and stable mode.
With closed loop motors with encoder, RM-EasyStep3D OCH has a high level of torque and a high positioning accuracy thanks to the encoder control.
Rhino NC | CAD CAM software to design your glasses
Import the 3D design of the frame and define the best tool path to make it. With Rhino NC you have a professional CAM software to work continuously with all 4 interpolated axes of RM-EasyStep3D OCH.
The software also allows you to design the glasses from the shape you prefer: draw the glasses and define the tool path for milling the blank, you can see the simulation of the milling tool during processing.
XMC 5 | HMI software for RM-EasyStep3D OCH control
XMC 5 HMI is the operator interface for Windows® environment simple and intuitive that allows you to have under control all the commands necessary to pilot RM-EasyStep3D OCH. Through the software interface it is possible to: import the machinings, analyze the project from the 2D/ 3D preview and start the machining. Through the integrated plug-in Analytics 4.0, all productivity and processing status data are managed and processed in real time.
RM-EasyStep3D OCH for industry 4.0
For a smart and flexible factory, to maintain its leadership and its market share, it is necessary to continuously evolve and innovate the products. RM-EasyStep3D OCH perfectly integrated with the new concepts of industry 4.0, effectively responds to current market needs.
RM-EasyStep3D OCH is equipped with XMC 5 numerical control designed by our company, which integrates the 4.0 Analytics software for data analysis. In addition to real-time production monitoring, the following functions are available:
• Life statistics, machinery wear and predictive maintenance
• Statistics of the current state of the machine in real-time
• Production statistics
• Data exportable and readable by other analysis or management software (.csv)
• Connection to multiple machines with the same software
Technical features - RM-EasyStep3D OCH
- Work area XY 790 x 470 mm
- Maximum travel Z axis 130 mm
- Mechanical steel structural work
- XYZ feeds with preloaded precision ball screws
- XYZ slides on recirculating ball runners
- Wiring on the machine with robotics cables and cable chains
- Maximum speed of XY axes 80 mm / sec [4.8 m / min]
- Maximum speed Z axis 50 mm / sec [3.0 m / min]
- Control electronics XMC 5 Stepless [Closed loop version]
- XYZB motorization with closed loop encoder
- 3D operator interface for windows XMC 5 eth RJ45 – ISO language
- Electrospindle model RM-AirSP0.8 kW 800 W, 24000 rpm
- Axis speed overfeed with external potentiometer
- Spindle overfeed with external potentiometer
- Indicative weight 80 kg
- Maximum dimensions 980 x 590 x 800 (h) mm (Electronics excluded)
- Power supply 230 Vac 50 Hz 10 A
Vices for eyewear with fourth interpolated axis
- Removable fastening plate for total disengagement of the working area
- Specific vise system for eyewear: fixed pneumatic vise for processing the internal part of the eyewear and pneumatic gripping system with eyes expandable on the 4th interpolated axis, for processing the external part of the eyewear
- B axis motorization with closed loop encoder
- Indexed and continuous interpolation
- Integrated cutting area blowers