CNC milling machine for eyewear with automated blank loading
Precise, fast and fully automatic. The 4-axes interpolated CNC milling machine designed to produce glasses efficiently. RM-MaxiMill3D OCH is ideal for eyewear manufacturers looking for a machine for large production volumes and with a rigid structure for working with high precision.
RM-MaxiMill3D OCH for high precision milling on acetate and other materials
RM-MaxiMill3D OCH can perform: cuts, incisions, holes and contours to create fronts and temples with any type of design.
The 1.8 kW spindle at 24,000 rpm and the robust steel structure allow milling with centesimal precision all the main frame materials such as: cellulose acetate, wood, polyamide, optyl.
Processing video with RM-MaxiMill3D OCH
A CNC milling machine for high precision eyewear
RM-MaxiMill3D OCH has been designed to give the best precision performances on a milling machine for eyewear.
The steel structure is heavy and extremely rigid to minimize any type of vibration and ensure centesimal milling precision. The rectified guides and the recirculated ball screws reduce to the minimum any mechanical play.
High speed electrospindle with automatic tool change
RM-MaxiMill3D OCH is equipped with a 1.8 kW electrospindle at 24,000 rpm for high speed milling. The air cooling technology allows perfect heat dissipation and avoids any problem of overheating.
The quick coupling system for ISO cones allows to accommodate cutters up to 10 mm in diameter and allows the perfect balance of the tool reducing any vibration during processing.
Worktop optimized for glasses milling
High precision mechanical components
To give you the best milling performance of glasses we have equipped RM-MaxiMill3D OCH with the best mechanical components.
Rhino NC | CAD CAM software to design your glasses
Import the 3D design of the frame and define the best tool path to make it. With Rhino NC you have a professional CAM software to work continuously with all 5 interpolated axes of RM-MaxiMill3D OCH.
The software also allows you to design the glasses from the shape you prefer: draw the glasses and define the tool path for milling the blank, you can see the simulation of the milling tool during processing.
XMC 5 | HMI software for RM-MaxiMill3D OCH control
XMC 5 HMI is the operator interface for Windows® environment simple and intuitive that allows you to have under control all the commands necessary to pilot RM-MaxiMill3D OCH. Through the software interface it is possible to: import the machinings, analyze the project from the 2D/ 3D preview and start the machining. Through the integrated plug-in Analytics 4.0, all productivity and processing status data are managed and processed in real time.
RM-MaxiMill3D OCH for industry 4.0
For a smart and flexible factory, to maintain its leadership and its market share, it is necessary to continuously evolve and innovate the products. RM-MaxiMill3D OCH perfectly integrated with the new concepts of industry 4.0, effectively responds to current market needs.
RM-MaxiMill3D OCH is equipped with XMC 5 numerical control designed by our company, which integrates the 4.0 Analytics software for data analysis. In addition to real-time production monitoring, the following functions are available:
• Life statistics, machinery wear and predictive maintenance
• Statistics of the current state of the machine in real-time
• Production statistics
• Data exportable and readable by other analysis or management software (.csv)
• Connection to multiple machines with the same software
RM-MaxiMill3D OCH - Technical features
- XY working area 700X500 mm
- Z axis max. travel 130 mm
- Structure in electro welded steel with 6 mm of thickness
- Steel structure furnace treated
- XYZ advances with recirculating ball screws with zero backlash
- XYZ slidings on recirculating ball bearing with preload and rectified guides
- Milled aluminium worktop with suctions and caves for clamping in steel
- Cabling with robotic cables and cable suitable for drag chains
- XY axes max. speed 250 mm/sec [15,0 m/min]
- Z axis max. speed 100 mm/sec [6,0 m/min]
- XMC 5 Numerical Control Software
- XY axes brushless motors with encoder 10.000 rpm
- Z axis brushless motors with encoder 10.000 rpm and magnetic brake
- Numeric control with multifunctional PLC, capable to control up to 4 interpolated axes thanks to the integration of a new processor in 42-bit RISC and thanks to clock in 264 MHz
- 3D User interface for Windows® XMC 5 eth RJ45 with ISO interpreter
- Tool overfeed 0-100% on operating panel
- Axes overfeed during machining 0-120% on operating panel
- Axes overfeed during rapid movements 0-120% on operating panel
- HF-Spindle TMPE3 12/2 2,2 kW 24.000 rpm
- Cooling nebulizer with single nozzle for processing metals
- Lighting of the status of the machine with RGB LED
- Lighting on working area with cool light 6400 K
- Max. working area 1.600 x 1.500 x 2100/3000(h) mm
- Indicative weight 500 kg
- Power supply 400 Vac triphase 16A
- Security shelters on board of the machine in carpentry and lexan with manual or electric opening (optional)
- Manual and documentations