CNC plasma cutting machine for pipes
Our CNC plasma cutting machine for pipes. PlasmaTube is a 4-axes interpolated machine with plasma cutting source and fixing system for processing metal pipes of various shapes and sizes. Rigid and precise structure for high definition cuts.
PlasmaTube for plasma cutting of metal pipes
PlasmaTube can perform two-dimensional cuts of any shape on conductive metal pipes such as: aluminum, steel, copper, brass and more.
The system of adjustable brackets allows to fix tubes: circular, square, boxed and with various shapes. Thanks to the powerful plasma source capable of generating heat up to 22,000 C, the cuts are always clean and without burrs, ready for welding.
A high performance CNC plasma cutting machine
A powerful plasma source combined with a precision mechanical structure. The heavy machined aluminum structure of PlasmaTube is designed to make cuts with decimal precision even on large format pipes.
The high precision mechanical components such as rectified guides and recirculated ball screws reduce to the minimum any type of vibration and mechanical play, making the movement of the plasma torch always precise throughout the working area.
HyperTherm plasma cutting source
PlasmaTube is equipped with the Hypertherm Powermax 85 plasma cutting source, ideal for cutting and gouging on all conductive metals.
The power of the plasma cutting source allows to cut pipes up to 25 mm thick with a mechanized breakthrough capacity up to 20 mm. Smart Sense ™ technology automatically regulates gas pressure, optimizing the productivity times of PlasmaTube.
Pipe fastening system and working area
PlasmaTube can accommodate pipes up to 6000 mm in length and a maximum diameter of 120 mm.
The system with adjustable and independent jaws allows you to fix pipes with different diameters and always keep them in the perfect position thanks to the self-centering system.
The double smoke extraction system, along the work surface and near the cutting torch, allows the suction of all fumes generated during the plasma cutting process.
XMC 5 HMI for Windows
XMC 5 HMI is the operator interface for Windows® environment simple and intuitive that allows you to have under control all the commands necessary to pilot PlasmaTube. Through the software interface it is possible to: import the workings, analyze the project from the 2D/ 3D preview and start the work. All the productivity and processing status data are managed and processed in real time using the integrated Analytics 4.0 plugin.
4.0 Analytics: data analysis software
4.0 Analytics is the data analysis software for the Ronchini Massimo machines, which allows you to: monitor, store and export PlasmaTube productivity data.
4.0 Analytics complies with Industry 4.0 standards and allows all Ronchini Massimo CNC machines to communicate with the main business management software, importing the data of: life, production and error generated by the CNC plasma cutting machine.
- Max. working diameter for circular or squared pipe 120 mm
- Max. working length 6000 mm
- Heavy structural worked aluminium frame
- YZ advances with high precision ball screws
- X advances with gear rack
- XYZ slidings on recirculating ball bearing units and rectified
- Hypertherm Powermax 85 plasma source with mechanized torch
- Recommended max. cut 20mm
- THC automatic control for the torch length (Optional)
- Centralized suction of the fumes on the cutting torch
- Cabling with robotic cables and cable suitable for drag chains
- XY axes max. speed 250 mm/sec [15,0 m/min]
- Z axis max. speed 100 mm/sec [6,0 m/min]
- B axis max. speed 180°/s
- XMC 5 numerical control software
- XYB axes brushless motors with encoder
- Z axis brushless motors with encoder and magnetic brake
- Numeric Control with multifunctional PLC, capable to control up to 4 interpolated axes thanks to the integration of a new processor in 42 bit RISC and clock in 264 MHz
- 3D User interface for windows XMC 5 eth RJ45 with ISO interpreter
- Axes overfeed during machining 0-120% on operating panel
- Axes overfeed during rapid movements 0-120% on operating panel
- Indicative max. dimensions 9450 x 3690 x 1450(h) mm
- Indicative max. weight 500 kg
- Power supply 400 Vac triphase 32 A
- Safety protection integrated in carpentery and lexan
- Manuals and documentation