High speed and precision CNC milling machine
Start to mill with high accuracy. MaxiMill is a high-speed CNC milling machine designed to give you high precision performance in any milling situation.
It is the ideal milling solution to work on small and medium-size and if you need to maintain the highest detail during your machining process.
View the brochure
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
MaxiMill for milling wood, plastics, resins and metals
It is possible to perform two-dimensional milling by cutting and engraving, and three-dimensional milling to create bas-reliefs and complex geometries.
MaxiMill mounts a powerful electrospindle with 2.2 kW at 24,000 rpm, which makes it a CNC milling machine for high precision machining on metals such as: aluminum, brass, copper, light materials such as wood, plastic, resins, etc.
A high precision CNC milling machine
MaxiMill has been designed to give the best precision performances on a medium format milling machine.
The steel structure is heavy and extremely rigid to minimize any type of vibration and ensure centesimal milling precision. The ground guides and recirculated ball screws reduce every play to minimum, even during the most difficult operations.
High speed electrospindle
MaxiMill is equipped with a 2.2 kW 24,000 rpm electrospindle for high speed milling. The air cooling system allows perfect heat dissipation and avoids any problem of overheating.
The elastic pliers for the attachment of the cutters allow to accommodate tools up to 16 mm in diameter and guarantee the perfect balance of the tool, considerably reducing any vibration during processing.
Upgraded versions up to 60,000 revolutions per minute and quick release electrospindles for automatic tool change are available.
Worktop with double fixing technology
The worktop is in milled and ground aluminum to guarantee a perfectly flat surface.
The machine is equipped with a double fixing system: one with threaded steel dowels for mechanical fixing by means of brackets/ vices and one with depression with the possibility of sectioning.
Useful working area: 700 x 500 mm (130 mm Z axis travel)
High quality mechanical components
Make the difference with the milling processes, thanks to the best mechanical components that the MaxiMill has been equipped.
XMC 5.0 HMI for Windows®
XMC 5 HMI is the operator interface for Windows® environment, simple and intuitive, which allows you to have under control all the commands necessary to pilot MaxiMill. Through the software interface it is possible to: import the workings, analyze the project from the 2D/ 3D preview and start the work. All the productivity and processing status data are managed and processed in real time using the integrated Analytics 4.0 plugin.
4.0 Analytics: Data analysis software
4.0 Analytics is the data analysis software for the Ronchini Massimo machines, which allows you to: monitor, store and export MaxiMill productivity data.
4.0 Analytics complies with Industry 4.0 standards and allows all Ronchini Massimo CNC machines to communicate with the main business management software, importing the data of: life, production and error generated by the CNC pantograph.
Technical features – MaxiMill
- XY working area 700 x 500 mm
- Z axis max. travel 130 mm
- Structure in electro welded steel with 6 mm of thickness
- Steel structure furnace treated
- XYZ advances with recirculating ball screws with zero backlash
- XYZ slidings on recirculating ball bearing with preload and rectified guides
- Milled aluminium worktop with suctions and caves for clamping in steel
- Cabling with robotic cables and cable suitable for drag chains
- XY axes max. speed 250 mm/sec [15,0 m/min]
- Z axis max. speed 100 mm/sec [6,0 m/min]
- XMC 5 Numerical Control Software
- XY axes brushless motors with encoder 10.000 rpm
- Z axis brushless motors with encoder 10.000 rpm and magnetic brake
- Numeric control with multifunctional PLC, capable to control up to 4 interpolated axes thanks to the integration of a new processor in 42bit RISC and thanks to clock in 264 MHz
- 3D User interface for Windows® XMC 5 eth RJ45 with ISO interpreter
- Tool overfeed 0100% on operating panel
- Axes overfeed during machining 0-120% on operating panel
- Axes overfeed during rapid movements 0-120% on operating panel
- HFSpindle TMPE3 12/2 2,2 kW 24.000 rpm
- Cooling nebulizer with single nozzle for processing metals
- Lighting of the status of the machine with RGB LED
- Lighting on working area with cool light 6400 K
- Max. working area 1.600 x 1.500 x 2100/3000(h) mm
- Indicative weight 500 kg
- Power supply 400 Vac triphase 16 A
- Security shelters on board of the machine in carpentry and lexan with manual or electric opening (optional)
- Manual and documentations