Article 13 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation
Pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), containing provisions to protect the processing of personal data of natural persons, as well as the free circulation of such data, the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation according to the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights, with particular reference to integrity, confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Purposes of data processing
The personal data you provide will be used for the following purposes:
- perform the required services, allow an effective management of relations with customers / suppliers in order to respond to requests for information, assistance, suggestions and / or specific needs you have reported.
Method of treatment
The data processing will be carried out in manual form and / or with automated and computerized methods and tools, always in compliance with the security measures set forth in art. 32 of EU 2016/679 Regulation, by persons specifically appointed, in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 EU Regulation 2016/679. Therefore, security measures will be used to guarantee the confidentiality of the subject concerned, to which these data refer, and to avoid undue access by third parties or unauthorized personnel.
Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 EU Regulation 2016/679, the retention period of your personal data is established within a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the time limits prescribed by law.
The conferment of data is optional, however any refusal to supply them will make it impossible for RONCHINI MASSIMO S.r.l. to proceed with the complete provision of the services offered.
Scope of communication and dissemination
The collected data will not be disseminated; personal data, in relation to the aforementioned purposes, may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- external consultants to the company in charge of processing and / or consulting for tax substitutes;
- public entities to whom the data must be communicated by law (social security and welfare agencies, financial offices, etc.);
- free trade professionals who work with the company;
- parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates to which RONCHINI MASSIMO S.r.l. entrust certain activities.
Transfer of data to third countries
The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries; however it reserves the possibility to use services in cloud and in this case the service providers will be selected among those who provide adequate guarantees, as foreseen by the art. 46 EU Regulation 2016/679.
Owner, Data Processor and DPO
The Data Controller is RONCHINI MASSIMO S.r.l., in the person of its legal representative. The updated list of managers is available at the headquarters in Via Parri n. 7, 43035 San Michele Tiorre – Felino (PR). The DPO has not been named.
To assert the rights of the interested party and/ or to request further information, please contact the Data Controller “RONCHINI MASSIMO S.r.l.“, with registered office and treatment in via Parri n. 7, 43035 San Michele Tiorre – Felino (PR); tel. 0521-835858; mail: email@example.com
Rights of the interested party
At any time, you may exercise, pursuant to articles 15-22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data and, if so, obtain access to personal data and information indicated in point b) below;
- obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated (in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations) and, where possible, the conservation period;
- obtain data correction and deletion;
- revoke your consent at any time (however the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before revocation);
- obtain treatment limitation;
- obtain data portability, ie receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling;
- obtain confirmation of the fulfillment of the provisions of art. 19 EU Regulation 2016/679 for the Data Controller, or the communication – to each of the recipients to whom the personal data were transmitted – of any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing carried out pursuant to art. 16 EU regulation 2016/679, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort;
- propose a complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
The content of this information may be subject to changes due to changes and/ or additions to the reference legislation. Therefore, the Data Controller invites the recipients of the information notice to view the same on the company’s website (www.ronchinimassimo.com), where it will be possible to find the updated text.
Cookies are small strings of text that are saved on your computer by the websites you visit.
They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the site owner. They are used to remember the preferences and information of visitors on that particular website (authentication, language, location and more). Part of the information is used for statistical and marketing purposes.
- session (which are deleted when the browser is closed)
- persistent (which are eliminated after a certain fixed period)
- first-party (which are readable only by the domain you are visiting)
- third-party (which are created and subject to domains external to what you are visiting)
Most browsers allow you to control the management of cookies through the options. For more information on cookies, including how to see which cookies have been saved and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or
To deselect tracking by Google Analytics across all websites, visit