Cut3D: software for converting 3D models into toolpaths
Quickly and easily convert 3D models into toolpaths for CNC machines.
Cut3D is a software that works files that have been designed using a 3D CAD or graphic design product (such as AutoCAD, Rhino3D, 3D Studio). Easy to use, Cut3D interface takes the user step-by-step through the reworking process.
Technical features - Cut3D
- 3D file import: STL – 3DS – DXF – OBJ – SBP – TXT – WRL – X – LWO – V3D
- Multi-face processing
- Automatic detection of limits to minimize processing times
- Interactive positioning of the “tabs”
- Efficient 3D toolpaths such as roughing, finishing and clipping
- Cut into slices of the model for too large processes
- Realistic previews of the tool path in different materials
- Estimation of processing times
- Ability to save the route